BECOME THE LEADER WHO PROMOTES HUMAN TALENT
A true leader is the one who identifies talent in others and knows how to enhance it on behalf of a common goal.
Therefore, UPC trains talent managers capable of designing strategies that encourage people’s productivity and ensure the operational and cultural continuity of businesses, seeking return over stockholders’ investment.
They are professionals who stimulate employee growth by aligning them with the business objectives and strategies. Nowadays, an organization’s greatest challenge is to generate value through people. If your vocation is to develop and lead human groups in order to increase common good, this program will allow you to become the strategic leader that every business needs.
To educate professionals who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision to generate value within organizations and contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating Administration and Human Resources professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Administration and Human Resources program you must show the following characteristics:
- Have a great service vocation and enthusiasm for changes and challenges.
- Value people's principles and peculiarities, taking advantage of diversity.
- Be flexible, proactive and empathic; with oral and written skills, and a talent for negotiation and persuasion through assertive communication.
- Show a strong interest in working for the development of people and organizations, acting with commitment, integrity and coherence.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As professional, you will lead the design and implementation of a well-managed organizational culture which will contribute to improving productivity, profitability and the work environment. You will be responsible for increasing the employees' commitment and developing their abilities, in an ethical and responsible way.
As graduate students of this program, you will be able to:
- Efficiently associate the company's economic indicators and the diverse work systems of the organization's employees.
- Understand the factors that determine customer satisfaction and relate them with the job of the organization's employees.
- Implement high-performance work systems oriented towards an efficient costumer service.
- Guarantee the development of the required leadership for the company's growth.
- Establish plans for the talent development of people, teams and organizations.
- Manage a company's personnel based on competencies.
- Strengthen the organizational climate and culture, for the companies to be in optimal conditions to face challenges.
- Motivate people, listen to them in an empathetic manner, solve team problems, lead work teams and facilitate organizational change.
- Act as a consultant to companies regarding human resources business strategy and strategic management issues.
- Provide personnel services to companies (recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, etc.).
- Organize centers of business, human resources, motivation and leadership training.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
- Planning and Control
- Personnel Management
- Information Literacy
- Human Resources Management
- Culture and Work Climate Management