ÚRSULA FREUNDT-THURNE FREUNDT
Dean of the School of Communications
- Doctoral degree in Business Administration and Management. Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain. Excellent. Cum Laude
- Master’s degree in Education for Higher Education. Universidad Andrés Bello, Chile. Summa Cum Laude
- Diploma in Advanced Studies (DEA) Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain
- Licentiate in Communication Sciences, Universidad de Lima.
- Professional Communications Certificate in the Master Program of Business Communication (MBC) St. Thomas University, Minnesota
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences Specialty: Journalism. Universidad de Lima
- Bachelor’s degree in Modern Languages. ABITUR (Erweiterten Erganzungsprüfung Ernst Wilhelm Middendorf
- Director of the UPC Editorial Fund
- Academic Member of the Latin American Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism (CLAEP) Member of the Assessing Committee 2001-2017. Program administered by the Inter American Press Association (SIP)
- Member of the International Council of Scientific Reviewers of the scientific journal Comunicar (2016-2017)
- Former member of the Court of Ethics. Peruvian Press Council.
- Member of the Advisory Committee on the Book of Information, School of Communications, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Member of the Board - San Silvestre School