ÚRSULA FREUNDT-THURNE FREUNDT
Dean of the School of Communications
- Licentiate in Communication Sciences by Universidad de Lima. Bachelor's degree in Modern Languages by Ernst Wilhelm Middendorf.
- Doctoral degree in Business Administration and Management by Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya (UPC). She pursued a specialization in the Master's degree program in Business Communications (MBC) by the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota, as well as studies in Higher Education Strategic Management by Harvard Extensión School/UPC.
- During her education, she worked as a journalist for journals such as El Comercio, and she has been an editor for specialized journals, such as Justicia, De Derecho, Acción Rural and Volando, where she favored the research genre.
- Published research works: "El periodismo y las elecciones municipales de 1998" (1999) and "Sociedad de la información y los nuevos espacios públicos" (2000), both for the German Foundation Friedrich Ebert.
- She is one of the greatest promoters of this academic institution's Editorial Fund.
She is a spokesperson at the Ethics Committee for the Peruvian Press Council and member of the Advisory Team for El Comercio journal, the Latin American Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism (CLAEP), and the Advisory Committee for the Citizen Review Board for Social Communication