PUT UP YOUR OWN WORKS AND LEAVE YOUR MARK IN THE WORLD
The design and construction of transportation roads, buildings, hydraulic systems, ports and airports contribute to improving the quality of life of a country’s inhabitants. With the development and stability of our economy, opportunities in the construction and real estate sectors are huge. We educate innovative professionals who manage construction and infrastructure projects that transform and promote the country’s development.
In this way, we prepare you to become experts in the design and construction of civil works of any kind: hydraulics, structures, transportation, construction and geotechnics. Our curriculum allows you to specialize in two branches: Construction Management or Road Infrastructure and Transportation In addition, you will be able to complement your engineering knowledge with tools to manage construction and infrastructure projects, as well as to manage companies dedicated to the construction and real estate business. You will be able to improve processes to increase productivity and optimize the use of resources, always in commitment with the environment.
To educate engineers who are competent in the use of advanced science and technology, have leadership and managerial skills, and who contribute to creating and spreading knowledge for the development and well-being of society.
To be recognized as the best School of Engineering in the country.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
- Skilled in the resolution of mathematical operations.
- Proactive and committed to the country's development.
- Enthusiastic about field work.
- Creative and meticulous.
- Analytical and with sufficient capacity for making abstractions.
- Responsible and methodical.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
- Manage construction and infrastructure works such as: highways, ports, airports, sanitary works, power plants, irrigations, etc.
- Design improvement strategies for work productivity.
- Create a kind of engineering that values, preserves and protects the environment. Plan, design, and execute civil works.
- Have a solid scientific and technological education that allows for the use of modern techniques that satisfy the demands of the construction industry.
- Professionals committed to ethical principles, professional standards and environmental respect.
- Promote and integrate teamwork in the different stages and roles in a project, and communicate effectively in the civil engineering industry.
- Identify themselves with a continuous learning culture and current issues that allow contributing to the country's development