External Transfer

External Transfer


If you wish to apply to UPC and you have already pursued part of your studies at other universities, these are the requirements:

  • A minimum of 72 credits earned at the university you are transferring from.
  • Higher education transcript (courses, grades and credits)
  • Certificate of no exclusion for discipline

You are not obliged to take the comprehensive evaluation, only those for the Architecture, Music, Professional Translation and Interpreting, and Education and Learning Management programs.

Course Validation:

  • You must present the syllabi or certified programs corresponding to the period in which you passed them, as well as the corresponding transcripts.
  • You can write tests to determine your level of knowledge.
  • You may only validate the courses of the three first terms. The validation of courses belonging to other terms can be done as a student (Architecture can validate courses of any level).