JANINA DE LAS CASAS
Dean of the School of Design (e)
MBA by the INCAE Business School (Costa Rica) and Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (Chile).
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design by the School of Arts of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
Complementary studies in the following programs:
- Marketing, Kellogg School of Management
- Branding, Kellogg School of Management
- Specialization in Graphic Design, Yale University in Brissago, Switzerland
- Interior Design, SACI, School of Design in Florence, Italy
- Jewelery Design, SACI, School of Design in Florence, Italy
Expert in brand development and positioning. She has advised and developed brands for several companies:
- Director of the Global Trends area at Belcorp
- Director of the Marketing area at Belcorp
- Director of the Packaging Design area at Belcorp
- Founder and manager of Mar López, a company specialized in the design, production and commercialization of leather goods