To educate professionals in veterinary medicine who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision, so they contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating professionals in the management and health of animals with the highest professional competencies and leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
- A defender of life and the environment
- Sensitivity toward animals and their well-being
- Interested in clinical fieldwork
- Vocational service oriented
- Extroverted and empathetic
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
- Competent and responsible professionals, with a solid ethical sense, who perform animal clinical practice in its four dimensions (prevention, diagnosis, treatment and promotion) with high quality.
- Professionals who continuously seek for professional development and learning.
- Professionals who generate scientific information that can be published and show management skills in their professional practice.
- Professionals who are able to collaborate in a healthcare center and be part of a multidisciplinary team for its management.