LUIS ALFONSO GARCÍA-CORROCHANO MOYANO
Dean of the UPC School of Law
- Doctoral degree in Public International Law by Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Master's degree in International Law by the same institution. MBA by USIL, and Scholar of the Swiss Confederation for Graduate International Relations at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Partner in Vidal, Novak & García–Corrochano, Lawyers; Public International Law and Private International Law professor at the Peruvian Diplomatic Academy; Vice-President of the Copyright Commission of INDECOPI; Alternate
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Special Multiparty Commission in charge of Legislative Planning, Congress of the Republic (2009-2011). Legal Advisor of the General Directorate of Socio-Environmental Affairs of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (2004-2009). Member of the High Special Committee for the Defense and Promotion of the Interests of the State before International Bodies (2000). Vice-Minister of State in the Ministry of Justice and President of the National Council for Human Rights (1999-2000).
- Participant in various disputes and international affairs as a member of the Advisory Committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Maritime Delimitation with Chile, Ambassador on a Special Mission before the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights in Washington and the Commission on Human Rights of the United Nations in Geneva.
- Legal Advisor for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Consultant for the World Bank, and for the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and International Negotiations (now Ministry of Production), and for the IDB.