GIANNINA ROBINSON DÍAZ
General Director of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Administration
- Renowned professional with over 20 years of managerial experience in the hotel industry and academic area.
- During the last few years, she worked at Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, where she was the Director of the Hospitality Administration Program.
- She was the Executive Director of the Junior Achievement Worldwide program at Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola.
- She was also Floor Manager at Miraflores Park Hotel from 1997 to 1999, and Food and Beverage Manager in several independent and chain restaurants.
- Master's degree in Hospitality Management, Florida International University; she pursued studies at the Executive Master of Business Administration program at the Graduate School of Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola. Certified Hospitality Educator by the American Hotel and Lodging Association 2011.
- Graduated from the Hospitality Administration program at the Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management School, Pennsylvania State University, USA.