CREATE THE IDEAL SPACE WHERE EVERYONE DREAMS TO LIVE IN
The space around us defines our experience, and vice versa. Nowadays, we spend most of our time indoors. At UPC, we educate professionals with a full command of the theories and techniques to critically analyze their environment and solve problems regarding the use, distribution and definition of habitable space. In addition to having a keen aesthetic sense, our graduate students are experts in space improvement, since they harmoniously include the surroundings, environment, materials and client needs, ensuring beauty, comfort and functionality.
To educate upstanding and innovative leaders in Interior Design with a global vision, who will transform Peru.
To be recognized for educating design professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Professional Interior Design program, you must show the following aptitudes:
- Social and emotional skills to interact with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally, and have drawing skills.
- Interest in the world of design and the aesthetic sense of everything that surrounds you.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As graduate students of the Professional Interior Design program, you will be able to:
- Propose comprehensive and innovative solutions in residential, corporate and service spaces, as well as in sets, public spaces and furniture in general.
- Elaborate commercial projects such as points of sale, shop windows and fair trades, from the concrete concept of the researched brand.
- Execute plans considering project schedules, budgets and viability.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
You will be able to propose comprehensive and innovative solutions in residential, corporate, service spaces, sets, public spaces and furniture in general.
You will execute plans considering project schedules, budgets and viability.
You will be able to elaborate commercial projects such as points of sale, shop windows and fair trades from an outlined concept of the researched brand.