To educate professionals in Physical Therapy who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision, so they contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating health professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
Incoming students of the Physical Therapy program must have the following basic competencies:
- Ability to analyze and with critical thinking;
- High vocation for service;
- Good physical and mental health;
- Corporal and manual skills to provide a high-quality care practice;
- Willingness to research their program’s scientific bases, as well as to generate new knowledge.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As alumni of the Physical Therapy program, you will be prepared for the following:
- You will be competent and responsible professionals with a strong ethical and legal sense, who carry out a high quality clinical practice in its different dimensions (diagnosis, physiotherapeutic treatment, prevention and promotion), and you will also be constantly working on your professional development and autonomous learning.
- You will be professionals of great importance in public health, since your situational diagnosis and intervention are vital for the accomplishment of the multidisciplinary team objectives, and you will also write research papers that can be published in scientific journals.