BECOME THE LEADER STRATEGIST OF FUTURE ORGANIZATIONS
Behind every company or organization, there is a strategist managing operations, a leader capable of focusing on an objective and drawing the best path to reach it. Someone who designed, with creativity and technique, the necessary tools, resources and systems to achieve success. At UPC, we educate industrial engineers committed to challenge because we believe that, only this way, you will fulfill the tasks industry and society demand. Professionals who conceive and launch high-impact product and service production systems that improve everyone’s quality of life. Our promise is continuous excellence.
Thus, you will study with expert professionals who have renowned professional and teaching careers. In addition, you will work in application projects in association with renowned companies.
We accompany the development of your abilities, so you can become experts with a great vision.
To educate upstanding and innovative leader engineers with a global and social vision, capable of designing, improving, evaluating and controlling the goods and services productive systems within companies, thus improving their competitiveness.
To be a role model in the education of industrial engineers based on our academic excellence model with a global vision.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Industrial Engineering program, you must show the following characteristics:
- Solid foundation on mathematical, scientific and technical matters.
- Basic English command.
- Effective communication.
- Being interested in innovation, technology, industry and industrial automation.
- Ability to explain the relationships between your personal growth and your social and economic environment on a national and international scale.
- Being able to act based on their requirements through teamwork, solidarity, mutual respect, social responsibility and protection of the environment.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As alumni of the Industrial Engineering program, you will be able to:
- Design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems that include people, materials, information, equipment and energy.
- Achieve systems integration by using experimental practices, modern tools, continuous learning and ethical responsibility.
- Take into account the impact of engineering solutions within a global context, so you can understand the reality of the country and contribute significantly to its development.