BECOME THE ICON OF PERUVIAN FASHION WITH INTERNATIONAL PROJECTION
We are a creative and innovative fashion school of design and experimentation with an international vision at the forefront, which knows the market and the latest trends and technological advances, considering a multidisciplinary education and a management and business approach to face the challenges and high demands of the international fashion market.
To educate upstanding and innovative professional leaders in Fashion and Design Management with a global vision, who will transform Peru.
To be recognized for educating design professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Fashion Design and Management study program, you must show the following aptitudes:
- Be interested in aesthetics.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have the potential to apply your creativity and imagination in the development of current proposals under a divergent thinking approach.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As graduate students of the Fashion Design and Management study program, you will be prepared for one of the following specializations:
Specialization in Advanced Production Techniques
- You will design and make your own or others’ creations in different business categories.
- You will also have a fashion industry vision with a local and global business approach.
- You will participate in the commercial and design process of your own company or of other fashion companies.
Specialization in Business Management
- You will participate in the commercial and design processes in different business categories for your own fashion or third-party's companies.
- You will have a comprehensive vision of the fashion industry with a business approach that will allow you to compete in the national and international markets.
- You will strategically design your own or other fashion industries’ brands, by managing its concept and value.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
You will create designs in different categories: women, men, kids and accessories, thus applying your creative sensitivity in fashion through trend research and social and cultural interaction.
You will develop prototypes and interpret designs, applying methods and techniques in the comprehensive execution of projects.
You will design strategies or projects, considering aesthetic and commercial components.
You will justify the management of fashion brands strategically, considering the guidelines for developing a product, production, logistics, marketing, communication, sales and national and international trade.
You will use research methods to study history, arts, culture and the fashion industry through the social context.
You will justify a fashion brand identity strategically, relating commercial and marketing concepts.