DARE TO LEAD THE EDUCATION OF THE FUTURE
Through the Education and Learning Management program at UPC, we provide you a comprehensive education organized in modules that incorporate the fundamentals of the educational field, along with management skills, the constant use of technology and the English language, with a comprehensive vision of the educational sector and a solid theoretical and practical training.
To educate professionals in Education who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision to generate value within educational institutions and contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating education professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Education and Learning Management program, you must show the following aptitudes:
- Have social and emotional skills to interact with others.
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be able to work in teams and solve problems creatively.
- Be interested in the educational world.
- Be supportive and committed to society's common good.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As graduate students of the Education and Learning Management study program, you will be able to:
- Lead the design and implementation of innovative programs that contribute to the improvement of educational quality.
- Carry out research and intervention projects that respond creatively to the environment needs.
- Design, facilitate and assess challenging and significant teaching-learning processes, meeting the individual and group needs.
- Stand out for your ethical and professional attitude and for the creative integration of technological tools in the diverse processes you conduct.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
Organizational Culture and Climate
You will encourage a learning culture adapted to the context you work in, based on respect, effective communication and cooperation, and you will manage a positive organizational climate.
Management and Innovation
You will lead the design and implementation of innovative initiatives, programs and projects that contribute to the improvement of educational quality.
Research and Intervention
You will design and manage educational proposals based on a qualitative and quantitative research of the environment, which respond creatively to the needs of the diverse contexts you work in.
Integration of Technology
You will integrate technology creatively and adequately into the design and management of learning processes.
Design of Learning Processes
You will design significant learning activities that are adapted to individuals, groups and context, using different strategies and resources.
Facilitation of Learning Processes
You will facilitate learning by meeting the learning needs, rhythms and preferences of each individual and group, creating challenging and significant situations and contexts within a framework of respect for diversity.
You will evaluate the learning progress and achievements, based on determined criteria, and you will record the individual's progress from a comprehensive perspective.