UPC trains highly competitive professionals to work at international organizations, with a solid foundation in economics and who are passionate about generating value in their companies, in order to develop business opportunities in global markets.
To educate upstanding and innovative leaders in Economics with a global vision to generate value within organizations and society, and who contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating economics professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the School of Economics, you must show the following aptitudes:
- Have numeracy skills and be interested in the analysis of the country's and the world's economic and social situation.
- Be interested in identifying the causes of the different phenomena that have an impact on the country's development and on its transmission mechanisms toward other economies.
- Be interested in international trade and its associated phenomena.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As graduate students of the Economics and International Business study program, you will be able to:
- Design and carry out research projects and use the economic theory to diagnose and propose solutions to different problems, using different mass media assertively.
- Recognize and manage international business opportunities, valuing the importance of interdisciplinarity in different fields.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
Economic Research, Applied Economic Analysis, Economic Communication, International Business Management and Interdisciplinarity.