To educate professionals in Dentistry who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision, so they contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating health professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
Incoming students of the Dentistry program must have the following basic competencies:
- Interest in medical and dental activities;
- Empathy with people, creativity and some degree of manual skills;
- Interest in research and technology;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Readiness for teamwork, valuing and respecting diversity.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As alumni of the Dentistry program, you will be prepared for the following:
- You will be able to assist the oral health problems of individuals, families and communities.
- You will diagnose, treat and prevent oral health issues.
- You will integrate to the multidisciplinary health team with an ethical and legal sense, and with professional responsibility
- You will generate scientific information that can be published and you will show management skills in your professional practice.