New brands are the result of professionals with a strategic vision for communication and marketing who sensitively interpret consumer's needs to generate value.
UPC trains innovative professionals with a solid basis in strategic marketing, 360 communication, digital marketing and social networks, consumer behavior, market research, business management and social responsibility. All this aimed at making strategic decisions that add value to the organization.
To educate upstanding and innovative professional leaders in Communications with a global vision in order to generate value in organizations by designing and developing communication and marketing strategies and plans that contribute to transforming Peru.
To be recognized for educating professionals in Communications with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the Communication and Marketing professional program you need to show the following characteristics:
- Socio-emotional abilities to connect with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Analytical-numeric thinking potential, ability to work in teams respecting and valuing diversity.
- Interest in brand management and its performance in the commercial market.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
Upon completion of the academic program, you will be able to:
- Develop marketing and communication plans using short, medium and long-term strategies, tactics and actions, applying the new trends and metrics that will permit brand consolidation in the market.
- Establish business opportunities, achieve commercial objectives, and obtain profitability. All of this must be done within a framework of sustainability and ethics.
As graduate students of the UPC Communication and Marketing program you will develop the following specific competencies:
Commercial Update and Innovation
You will incorporate new local and global market trends in your project proposals in a permanent, systematic and critical way.
You will research the market and identify information needs related to brands, consumers, competition, among others, and apply the results in your proposals.
Communication Strategy with a 360° vision
You will propose comprehensive communication strategies that enable a holistic management with different media, contacts and stakeholders to achieve synergy and consistency of all the messages with the corporate goals.
You will propose actions considering the environment, sustainability, ethics and the current law to favor organizational improvements and changes.
Commercial and Marketing Management
You will elaborate communication and marketing plans with strategies, tactics and short, medium or long-term actions, in order to achieve commercial goals and obtain profitability.