INCREASE YOUR CREATIVITY TO BECOME THE BEST ARCHITECT IN THE WORLD.
What we build, builds us. Architects' personal and professional aspiration is to shape the world around them.
Therefore, at UPC we train you to become a creative professional, one who balances functional and aesthetic demands, unites the comfort of interior spaces with passion for natural landscapes, and adjusts structural requirements to economic conditions for the client and society's benefit.
In addition, we guarantee an education in international standards with a clear business vision, which will allow you to successfully manage your architectonic projects as a graduate. At UPC, we turn an old and historical profession into a program of the future.
To educate professionals who are upstanding and innovative leaders with a global vision to generate value through the professional practice of architecture, and who contribute to the transformation of Peru.
To be recognized for educating Architecture professionals with the highest professional competencies known for their leadership in the transformation of Peru.
INCOMING STUDENT PROFILE
As incoming students of the School of Architecture, you must show the following:
- Imagination, talent to organize spaces, and constructive and structural sense.
- A great amount of empathy to be able to understand and internalize the client's project particularities and the context in which it will be built.
- A general curiosity for the nature of things so as to improve your work with the wide array of options to consider in every project. This curiosity extends to all cultural and creativity aspects.
GRADUATE STUDENT PROFILE
As alumni of the School of Architecture, you will be able to:
- Plan, organize, design and materialize constructions adjusted to the users' requirements, economic rationality, environmental characteristics, and the nature of the terrain.
- Articulate and promote original proposals resulting from your understanding of the city and its inhabitants.
Additionally, you will develop the following specific competencies:
- Architectonic Project: you will create spaces based on physical, aesthetic, cultural and technical factors and requirements.
- Research: you will carry out research to understand the reality you live in, and to acquire new knowledge through a humanistic approach.
- Consulting Services: you will develop studies and proposals to provide consulting services in architectural and urban projects within a multidisciplinary context.
- Management of your Activity: you will manage and promote your services based on creative strategies for architectural and urban project development.